Tour to Places of Worship
From May 02, 2013 09:00 until May 02, 2013 15:00 Save to calendar
Posted by Sandy Kouroupidis
Frankston Interfaith Network would like to invite you to a Tour to Places of Worship, where you will be welcomed by a member or leader of three faith traditions at their place of worship. There will be an opportunity for Questions and Answers.
The following Places of Worship will be visited:
- Saint Basil of Ostrog Serbian Orthodox Mission (Langwarren)
- Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints (Cranbourne)
- Shiva School of Yoga & Meditation (Mt Eliza)
Date: Thurday 2nd May Time: 9am-3pm
Cost: $15 / $10 Concession
Departure and Arrival: From Frankston Visitor Information Centre: 7N Pier Promenade Frankston
Enquiries/Tickets: Call Frankston Visitor Information Centre: 1300 322 842 or to make a booking on-line:
- Please BYO lunch and a drink.
- Participants will need to remove shoes and cover their heads at some places of worship. Please bring your own scarf and socks.
Pick up Point:
Registration 9.00am at Frankston Visitor Information Centre, 7N Pier Promenade, Frankston Waterfront. Melway Ref 100A A9 (near the pier and Sofia Restaurant). Please be aware of parking restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE: Places of Worship are correct at the time of printing but may chance due to unforeseen circumstances.